Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Teal Dress (needs to be altered badly!): from Target
Banded Triangular Belt: Noonday Collection. Handwoven in Peru :) A splurge, for sure, but oh so worth it when it has so many colors to make the outfits come together just so. It's got little pops of red, so you know I'll wearing it with well, everything!
Shoes: Old Navy... years ago. Hannah actually picked these shoes out for me today. Nice touch, honey!
 I am not a hoops girl. But you can barely see in this picture, I'm wearing a pretty delicate pair... the Upcycled Hoops from Noonday Collection. I think I LOVE them. They are so light, the only time I feel them is when I turn to look over my shoulder and they brush my neck. They are faintly colorblocked, which makes them interesting, and easy to match with any other jewelry... gold, silver, bronze! Here, they're paired with my favorite Beza Charm Necklace.
 I can't get enough of these colors. Delicious mustard yellow, cool aqua, and bright electric blue, and tiny bronze beads to tie it all together. These are the colors for me this fall.
Mukisa Necklace, paper and bronze beads, from Uganda.
Escalera Bangle,tagua seeds from Ecuador.
Gypsy Stack Bracelet, from India. Reminds me of my friendship bracelet days!
 I wore this with all black... letting those colors really pop!
Black top from Target (has an adorable keyhole in back, too).
Black maxi skirt: Nordstrom
Yellow Sandals: Steve Madden (found at Ross)

 Here's the look I was going for: I was actually wearing the Stacked Arrows Necklace at work, but as you can see I snuck this shot in at the end of the day, and I had actually taken it off. In a quiet classroom, while students are working on a quiz, the two necklaces kind of bang together and make more noise than one would expect... it's okay. We made a few cowbell jokes about it and I just took it off! But seriously, these necklaces were made to go together!
And I'm by myself tonight, but here's a new favorite.
I never met a stripe I didn't like, so this is one of my favorite shirts to wear. (from Old Navy)
These are by far my favorite accessories this week, too!
The Exploration Necklace, from Uganda.
and my green striped earrings from Lovestory Lane. These are made by my friend Danielle, and all proceeds go to support her adoption, so they are EXTRA SPECIAL!

Ok, well that's What I Wore! Go check out the others at the Pleated Poppy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment