Thursday, September 20, 2012

Embrace the camera.

This week has been one long haul. For example, I went to bed last night after grading a test for first period. Then, this morning, no snooze for me... I was straight out of bed at 5 to finish up 3rd period. I was pretty proud when I pulled that off... Morning is always my best time, probably because of a good cup of coffee. You do what you've got to do! I'm all out of talent by eleven or so now... So if it's going to happen, it's got to be before anyone else is awake!
So, as we came in this afternoon, Hannah just wanted a cup of milk and to veg in front of of a good episode of Peep and the Big Wide World (her new favorite show). And I kicked up my feet, cracked open a nice cold root beer, and I think I'll read for 15 minutes before I pick up some more grading. Some day it will be done. And then it will be summer again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment