Thursday, September 6, 2012

Embrace the camera

It's Thursday. Time to Embrace the Camera. This one was from a couple of weeks ago... so good, I had to save it for later!
How cute are these two?
Hannah is content to sit and watch mountain bike races on the computer for an hour with her dad.
He needs this.
I'm feeling kind of bad, because earlier as he was watching the race, I was sitting next to him at my desk all excited about a Noonday sale, and drooling over fall samples! It was parallel play for parents! Watching these two now, I wish I had seized the opportunity for quality time instead!
P.s.- I did actually sit and watch the race with them before writing this. I did learn something!

Like sweet pictures like this one? Go check out some more at Embrace the Camera with Emily at the Anderson Crew this week. Linking up with them has helped me notice moments like this so much more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment