Monday, September 3, 2012

3 year old favorites

Tomorrow is Hannah's first day of school. As I was talking with her about this earlier today, she was a little confused about that...as she's been in school for the summer too. This has just been a long weekend for her! Either way, she's excited about tomorrow, and I know once she gets there, it will be all kinds of fun for her! One of their special activities is the "All About Me" poster... which I am up late putting together at the last minute! (Classic. I even procrastinate on my daughters homework).
Thought I'd snap a photo of this... a little slice of her favorites here at age 3. I remember doing this last year as if it were last week. Time flies! And she's learning and changing so much... though I am pretty sure that Elmo, purple, and dancing were on there last year, too!

If I were to answer the same questions:
Name: Bonnie Nourse
I am: not ashamed to admit I'm 30 years old now.
I live in: Laguna Hills. Forever. I'm probably never leaving.
My favorite food is: hard to pick.
My favorite color is: obviously red.
When I grow up, I want to be: retired. (The end of Labor Day weekend makes everyone feel like that, right? Summer, don't go!)
I like to: sleep, eat, cook, run, dance, spend time with family and friends, speak Spanish, read the Bible and other things, teach high school, sew, shop, and swim.

What's your favorite?


1 comment: