Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Duck and Car


New words for today!
Last night we were at the Angel game, and Hannah's friend Jackson had the coolest light up duck. Today, she went and found her duck from the bathroom, and said "Duck" a few times. Super-exciting to hear a new word, but I think we'll practice this one at home a few more times, just to make sure that she says it just right. She's still working on that letter "u" sound. Like Gus. She says, "Giss." Duck isn't coming out right for the untrained ear just yet. :)


It's HOT outside. Yesterday, we braved the triple digits and were the only lonely souls in the park. Today, I put on Cars for her to watch. She gets pumped whenever she sees a car: on the freeway, in the parking lot, on a commercial, in a magazine, or even if they drive by (and we live right on the street, so that is all the time). As soon as the movie came on, she said "Car!" Clear as a bell. I was SO EXCITED. But just in case I didn't understand her, she looked at me, and said, "VroomVroom!!" Yes, honey. Car goes vroom-vroom.

People, she is learning, and I love watching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment