Saturday, September 18, 2010

word of the day: september 18


I love reading Hannah bed time stories. It's pretty much my favorite time of every day. I dig the cuddle time.
Now she likes them so much, she wants them before her nap, too! Yessssss....
I know reading is important. It helps them to learn words and stuff.
Like today. Harold and the Purple Crayon. One her favorites.
She likes to point out the "oon" on each page. (I cannot decide if this is short for moon or luna, but either way, I am so proud when she says it!)
Today, no "oon."
Instead of quietly drifting off to sleep, Hannah sat bolt upright and began yelling her new word of the day: "puppo!"(purple). enthusiastically... on every page!
nap was happily delayed for a few more minutes as we practiced the new favorite word.
purple! word of the day!
Maybe "P" is her favorite letter lately, as she decided to start calling Micah "Papa!" (instead of the usual Da-da) this week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment