Friday, October 1, 2010

kiss.


Kiss is the word of the day!
Hannah is getting chattier and chattier by the day, yay!
Lots of the time we still don't know what she's saying.
Lately, she's been bossing "Giss" around, and I thought she was looking for him, when she pointed at me and said Kiss. But I heard Giss. Then, as she kept pointing at me and pouting at her finger, I realized she wanted a "kiss." Now I hear it!
Yay, Hannah!
It's no wonder.
Hannah loves kissing.
She was a great kisser before she ever gave anyone a hug, blows kisses instead of waving byebye, and loves to make Daddy kiss Mommy over and over again when he gets home (no complaints here).
She's having lots of fun asking for kisses today. Boo-boos are not such a bummer today!

1 comment:

  1. Behind our heads? Yes, that is peanut butter and honey sandwich on a stick (or rather a swirly straw). That's how I get her to eat it these days.

    ReplyDelete