Sunday, November 28, 2010

With great results in mind...

It's almost time to get back to work after a nice long break. I always get kind of worked up before getting back into the swing of things... right now I am grading a stack of papers. Grammar quizzes to be exact. Grammar quizzes are my least favorite part of teaching Spanish, because I am always correcting tons of teeny errors over and over...and I can get really discouraged.
I love to distract myself with the screen saver that randomly puts up images stored in our computer. Frustrated after a round of "tough-to-grade-because-I-need-to-reteach-this-NOW" quizzes, I looked up to see this picture:

I love fortune cookies, and their random messages, and you can actually find several around our house for this reason. Perhaps I'll keep this one on the inside cover of my gradebook, as it was a great reminder today. Ok now, so keeping great results in mind, I press on, and get ready for the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment