Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hannah gets her first hair cut.

She's almost two. It's time.
 

We went to a place called First Cut (how appropriate) in the Mission Viejo Mall. I thought Hannah would like it because you get to sit in a rocket ship to get your hair cut. We were off to a great start. They had a cute little doll house to play with, and everything is so colorful!
 

Then she realized she was getting her hair cut. Look at that face. Panic. She did not want to sit in the fun rocket, watch the little tv, or play with the toys. She just sat in mommy's lap and cried.
Now that I know that she's not interested in that fancy stuff, she can go sit in my lap at my salon
This fancy place was good for mommy this time, because they understood how hard I thought it was to cut off some of those ringlets in the back, and they gave us a nice envelope to keep them in until they got to the baby book, and a nice certificate to commemorate the day, and then some styling tips. (I need all the help I can get!)
 

All done, and feeling much better. Isn't she cute?
 

This salon is conveniently located right next to the soft play area. Yay. That was hours of fun.
We also went to the Cheesecake Factory to see Aunt Jules. We missed her, but look who Hannah found on the way out?

Already? Really? I was surprised that she was interested, but it turns out that she just wanted to point at the tree. I decided not to terrorize her by getting her a haircut and visiting Santa all in one day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment