Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hannah's June 3!




It is starting to feel a lot like summer around here.
I love my days with my little girl.
I still had some stuff to wrap up at the end of the school year, so after breakfast, we headed over to the school to help a student make up a test. Hannah is so sweet about visiting everyone at school, and totally enjoys cruising the hallways with all the BIG kids! (I thought all the noise would scare her, but actually, she loves it!)
Thankfully she had a great nap on the way home, freeing up some time for me to get ready for graduation: hair, nails and skin!
I had so much fun doing hair, I decided to do some pigtails in Hannah's hair! Too cute with the little curls!
Then we headed out to the park. Her favorite. And she is my favorite in her little pink Barbie glasses, cruising with her sand bucket!
We had the playground to ourselves...probably because it's hot. You know it's hot when Hannah is blowing on the slide!
So then, I taught her to how to RUN with me to the water fountain to get some water for her very first sandcastle. She LOVED crushing them, right after we built them! Every time!
After our playtime in the park, it was time for a rest. Hannah watched some Baby Einstein, and cuddled with me on the couch while I put makeup on for graduation. She's the best. It was fun to get pretty today, and it was pretty much the highlight of my day that she was so content to just sit with me!
It's as if she knows today is different somehow. Like she KNOWS it's summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment