Thursday, June 10, 2010

And that's all she wrote for 2009-2010...


Last day of work for this year!!! Yessssssss.
When I have to be at school at 8am, I feel like I have HOURS to get ready in the morning. I slept in. Took a shower. Did makeup. Made breakfast and drank my coffee AT HOME. Then I left for school and still made it in time. A-mazing. SO much more time! I could do this every day...
Started off with a meeting, and then Super-Micah arrived with Hannah (diaper bag packed and pack-n-play in tow). She LOVES to come to school. And do LAPS of the hallway. She makes her rounds, and greets everyone she meets. Tries to open the occasional locker.
After a lap around the school and some Spanish stories, Hannah took a LONG nap in the pack and play. Like an hour and a half. I turned on the music and tapped away on the laptop. Business, taken care of. Then, she watched the favorite Baby Neptune video (see picture) and I did some light clean-up and we spent some time just visiting around campus until 3pm, my hour of freedom!!
I was so proud of my little family, and how both Micah and Hannah were so instrumental in finishing up my year well today.
Then, Hannah's tooth pain kicked in, and I realized that I was WIPED OUT. So, we went home and RESTED. Sort of.
So, tomorrow is the first day of summer. Ahhhhh... it's finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment