Monday, March 15, 2010

This is a funny age...

Funny to watch hannah turn into a little person. Walking and talking (still baby talk, but talking) about her world! She likes to do everything herself, or help me with whaever I'm doing. Snacks are big time now, as she likes to feed herself, and the food of choice is almost always cheerios. Here's a look into our day:

I gave Hannah a little bowl of cheerios. She shows them to Gus.




Gus doesn't like cheerios. Hannah heads back to the kitchen... leaving a trail behind her. Sits down and looks totally innocent about it! (too precious!) Her personality cracks me up!



We pick up the cheerios. She's on the move again! Over to snack in her kitchen...



Oopsy! Drops more cheerios. "It's ok, I'll pick them up!"




And she dropped some in the process of picking the others up!



And this went on... and on... life is busy now, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment