Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday night!

I love this Monday! Yes, I said that. Monday nights are the best! Amber and I have been taking this awesome piyo class (pilates and yoga!) and nothing feels better at the end of a long day. Especially after the running I've been doing lately. Plus, our teacher tricks me into doing the ab exercises I should without all the crazy reps. :)
This Monday night, however, is especially awesome, because Micah came home early, we had dinner (pork chops, applesauce and sauteed spinach) early enough to clean up before piyo!
Micah and Hannah are still out at their "playdate" with Brian and the girls, and I am home, brewing a cup o'tea, jazz on and I'm going to settle in to grade some papers.
Micah will probably come home with a sleeping baby, and we might catch up on this week's episodes of "How I Met Your Mother" and "The Big Bang Theory" (our favorite).
Sometimes life is so crazy for us, it's nice just to have a moment to pause.
I love this night!

No comments:

Post a Comment