Monday, December 7, 2009

new discoveries and developments

Hannah is at the greatest age right now. I think I say that every time she gets older, actually! I love that each day is so full of discovery and development for her!
Christmas decorations are coming out now at the Nourse casa, and Hannah is really working on her dance moves as we listen to Christmas carols! She's been playing with a musical Snoopy toy, and loves turning the music on and off (and on. and off. on. off.on.off.on and on, and on...!) and she does a little dance with him. Too cute. Just like the surprised look on her face when the Christmas clock chimes in the kitchen... she's still looking for it!
We've also noticed in the last week, that Hannah likes to move... really fast! She's been speeding around in the walker... even Gus is a little bit scared when he hears that thing coming! Too bad she likes to chase him so much! She'll be walking any day... I'm sure!
She loves walking with her stroller toy, and cruising along the furniture in the living room and the cabinets in the kitchen while Mommy works!
Today, since it was rainy, she went for her first "sleigh ride" on my quilt, as I pulled her through the house... she laughed so hard! Gus, again, was really confused, and actually stopped the "sleigh" when he stepped on the corner. Oopsy.
Currently, Hannah is mastering her dipping skills in the high chair with her yogurt and teething biscuit. Looks like she'll be quite the artist someday.
I love days off. I love my job too. But really, days like this are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment