Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy lil' eater (today)!

There's lots to be thankful for this year. That's for sure.
Today, I am thankful for my little eater. She has wanted nothing but bottles and lately, she is really starting to enjoy and even want real food! Feeding Hannah has been quite the adventure, as she's got quite the sweet tooth, and vegetables well, aren't that sweet!
Great news today: she has happily finished lunch, even before the second bottle of the day! It was apples and pumpkin! I think she's ready for Thanksgiving!

I was really excited to give her the pumpkin. I had made it especially for her, on the first cold day of fall, so she could taste some seasonal food. We've had amazing luck making some foods (I know, that sounds like a lot of work, but it's not if you can work the microwave and the food processor/blender/I use a chef's chopper!) We used the recipes and trays from Fresh Baby and then just freeze them in trays! SO easy, and it saves LOTS of money! We've made some scrumptious food combos from Annabel Karmel's First Meals and More. I am so excited to make her a shepherd's pie with leftovers from Thanksgiving!

We're off to shop now! Yay for Thanksgiving vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment