Thursday, July 26, 2012

Embrace the Camera: 23 days in Argentina

This week's Embrace the Camera photos reflect the 23 days we actually spent apart as I was in Argentina.
(Looks like I am going to share my experiences from this trip in small daily chunks like this. To write about the trip as a whole, and how it changed my heart is impossible. It was an indescribable blessing!!)
My sweet neighbor Christine was kind enough to suggest that I make a paper chain for Hannah to show her how many days were left before I came home. This was a fun counting craft and gave her a great visual to keep track of the time... thankfully she wasn't overwhelmed!
Here we are, just before I left for the airport:

 In between, Micah and Hannah were AMAZING together. Not a complaint from them... they just got through it one day at a time. Micah told me over and over that this was his way of serving the Lord so I could serve Him in Argentina. To say that blessed my heart would be a HUGE understatement... my cup was seriously OVERFLOWING. 

 And here we are again, at joyfully reunited at LAX: (she's proudly holding up the last one!)


Sweet times!
It's so FUN to hear her little voice say, "You're home, Mommy! No more rings left!" and she still likes to sit down next to me and ask, "How was your trip?" I have a new story every day!
God is SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment