Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Friday Fun

I look at pictures like this...



And realize that they're worth sharing.
Random, as defined by Webster, is: "occuring or done without definite aim, reason, or pattern." If you've spent much time with me, it's easy to see why it's one of my all time favorite words. I most definitely practice random acts of kindness, creativity, prayer, and anything else that might come up (randomly, of course). In this case, it's photography!

I love the Friday Randoms I see posted on some. favorite. blogs. (yes, there's three linked up there!) so I'm super thrilled to be sharing some of mine and linking up to Life Rearranged for the first time this week, thus giving purpose to my randomness, for this week, at least! I love that the one rule is that the pictures must be from a cell phone. Then I don't feel like they have to be perfect, and I remember to pull out the camera when we're out and about. Enjoy!


Homemade onesies for my niece on the way, Kaylee! (Well, at least the applique part)


Hannah rides a skateboard home from Mima and Pa's house. Note that she is only holding on with one hand, and never rolled out from under herself one way or the other (like me). Perhaps it is because she already rides like her dad - look at that stance!


We took a walking field trip to the park with Hannah's preschool! (I had to see how they get like 30 preschoolers to walk in the same direction... I was thoroughly impressed.)


After the field trip, I set up Hannah's blow-up pool for some backyard fun... but she was really cranky and giving me a hard time, so I told her to take a time-out and come back when she was ready to be a sweet girl. She had a tantrum on the timeout spot and promptly passed out for a nap.


A sunset date with the hubs. We ordered our usual sushi from Maki Yaki to go and drove down for a view at Heisler Park. Then we strolled to Gelato Paradiso in town to finish the night off. Simple, yet could not have been more perfect.


We went to the Angel Game with Uncle Gary and Aunt Candi. Great parking, great seats, great company.


It was really hot, though, so when we moved to the shade, Hannah took a great nap. On the spot. Treat for Mommy!


And today, painting at a playdate with our neighbors! So fun!

Life is awesome, and I never want summer to end!

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. oh those onesies are too cute! love them! your niece will be the cutest baby on the block for sure! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete