Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hannah and Mima

 

What? It's already been a week since my last post? Well if there's a great reason to get back in the swing of things, it's Embrace the Camera. Here's another goodie from the Minnesota trip: Hannah and her Mima on their way to the next plane... she was so proud of how she could roll that suitcase all by herself, even up the the little corridor from the plane to the gate which was probably to steep and tricky for her, actually, but she persevered, and we were last to exit the plane, for sure, but it was a proud moment.
I love this shot, because it shows the cool bond that she has with my mom! She just trusts her: if Mima says so, well ok! For example, I am pretty sure that my mom talked Hannah into pooping on the potty today. Over the phone. Practically the same thing I keep telling her, but it was so much more exciting when Mima says it! I'm telling you, something clicked. Wish I had that on camera.
Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment