Thursday, July 7, 2011

Embrace the camera: Hannah and Pa



I never get tired of watching Hannah sleep. I probably take almost as many pictures of her sleeping as I do when she's awake.
We had an almost four hour layover in Phoenix last Saturday, and as the trip approached, I was really worried about how Hannah was going to pass the time... I had packed a whole tiny suitcase full of toys and books and activities just for this block of time! Little did I know that she would have some breakfast and then climb up in her Pa's lap and drift off to sleep... so beautiful. It has been so long since I have seen her fall asleep like that, I just kept watching. I love the look on my dad's face too. He's loving every minute. Everyone wins!

Go see other photos of people sharing sweet moments with their little ones at Embrace the Camera this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment