Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Embrace the camera: Sleep, baby, sleep!


Took this one using Photo Booth on my laptop. (We are parked in the garage, of course!)
Where is my camera you ask? In my purse. But I had to capture this moment using the computer somehow, as this is not something we've done before...

Sick mommma and still sick baby had ventured out to get some Wendy's Chili and a baked potato. When Sick Momma trys to get still sick baby out of the car seat to take her in for a nap, she says "No" and goes back to sleep. Repeat. "No." Sick Momma decides to go get laptop to finish LONG and important email for work. Strangely, gets a lot done sitting in the car. Neighbors drive up. Hmm. Wonder what they think. Oh well. She's sleeping!

Now to eat some chili, and edit the finals review for tomorrow. All in a day's work, amigos!

Like what you see? Go see the others that inspire me to write such a post. Have fun! (It's seriously my favorite part of my bloggy week. I look forward to it every Thursday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment