Friday, May 13, 2011

Aaaah, Friday.


We are two weeks away from finals at school, and I needed this Friday.
Hannah is kind of sick, just a fever so far, but it really wipes her out... so I came home a bit early from work and she took a bath and we watched Mary Poppins (currently, her very favorite movie... she actually asked for it by name "Maymee Popo" complete with umbrella gesture - took me a moment to figure out, but I was so proud of her when I figured it out!)
Micah and I are really enjoying the words she's using lately. I love to hear her trying to put thoughts together!
We made the spiciest crab cakes for dinner (I'll go easier on the Cajun seasoning next time) with asparagus and wild rice, and then watched three episodes of House Hunters International: Argentina, Italy and Fiji.
What an awesome night.

No comments:

Post a Comment