Sunday, March 10, 2013

Welcome to my Noonday Collection Sample Sale!

Hi friends! Welcome to my Noonday Collection Sample Sale!
Spring is nearly upon us, and Noonday Collection has already launched their new (and most exciting) collection yet! Trends to spot for this season are: bright bold colors like lemon yellow and cobalt blue, fringe, and the neon trend continues... check out the new collection here!
I'm selling some of my beloved samples at a great discount to make room for some new ones!
Take a look, there's turquoise for those of you that can't get enough of that pop of blue, lots of our favorite paper beads, upcycled artillery pieces, and some great earrings for every day.
 Because these are handmade, we only have a limited quantity left, and these have or will sell out soon, so if you want it, jump on it! 
Also, because I would love to get the word out about this Spring Collection, if you offer to host a Spring Show, I will give you an additional $15 off your purchase, just to say thanks for opening your home to help share our story. (Ask me about other hostess benefits like Noonday gift cards or free earrings, too!)

Here are the rules:
  • Each item will be posted separately.
  • If you want to purchase an item, please leave a comment with your email address. If you want multiple items, leave a comment on each item. 
  • FIRST COMMENT "WINS!"
  • If you see an item that you want but it has an email address in the comments, go ahead and leave a comment with your email address to serve as a "waiting list" if the first person doesn't make their payment in the allotted time. 
  • After commenting, I will email you a paypal invoice that you can pay via credit card or paypal. 
  • You MUST pay for the item within 24 hours of receiving the invoice, or I will re-post the item for sale. 
  • I will leave all items up until payment has been received. I will remove an item once payment has been received.
  • Please let me know in your comment if you'd like to pick it up, meet up, or have me mail it to you. I will add $6.00 shipping to your invoice if you request to mail it. 
  • Email me at bonnienourse@hotmail.com if you have any questions or specific directions for me. 
Thanks so much! 
I hope you win! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment