Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fusion Bracelet...$50!

-->
When I first joined up with Noonday, this bracelet was my first big splurge and I was SO EXCITED to get my hands on it. I love the color,that it’s tone actually makes me appear tanner than I really am, I love the snaps that fasten it together, and I love how heavy and cool it is against my skin when I wear it. All the tiny beads are made from upcycled metal and artillery by artisans in Ethiopia (See more details here on the entries for similar pieces like the Danica Necklace or Beza Charm Necklace). 
I would call this bracelet my “gateway piece” for Noonday Collection.  It was my favorite to wear(for all the obvious reasons) and I found myself sharing the story over and over when I was out and about town. This bracelet is sure to be a favorite for you as it has been for me, and I am sure you will be just as excited to share it’s story as I have been!


No comments:

Post a Comment