Monday, February 8, 2010

a new year's resolution i can keep!

i'm taking one picture a day this year. sometimes more! once i got started, it was easy to take more, as i became more aware of my surroundings, and everything going on, day in and day out.
it's really easy to take pictures of hannah, for sure. but sometimes, i just take a picture that sums up my day or my feelings at the moment. this has been a really fun way to reflect for me, as journaling/writing does not come as easily as it used to... hence the sporadic blog! How does one put into words the life of a new working mom... sometimes there are not words, and sometimes, there is not time! but, it's worth sharing somehow. and pictures are my favorite way to capture my latest adventures!
inspiration for this project comes from here: Project Life. Pretty much any scrapbooker's dream project! I have not yet decided if I'll be doing a kit, or digital book (most likely, i love those things!) or perhaps just keep a running Flickr account, (it's free!) BUT, at any rate, I am so enjoying the journey, and so happy to be sharing it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment