Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It's Hannah's first Halloween! How far we've come in one year... last year I wore an enormous orange shirt painted to look like a pumpkin! This year, I am keeping it pretty simple with a monkey-style fleece hat that goes with my little Hannah-Banana! Micah, I think, is going to be Mork again.
Our plans? I had grand plans for today... pumpkin waffles with apple syrup for breakfast, perhaps another trip to the pumpkin patch, because Hannah loves it so, a little Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown... but alas, there is always so much to do! Micah has been super-dad for the past two weeks and has special time with the Hanners and I go off and grade papers at a coffee shop (last week) or to the classroom to prepare for this week (sigh... weekends are not what they used to be, but to celebrate with Hannah tonight without having to worry about my to-do list is priceless!
So, we'll be at the Harvest Party at the Village Church Irvine at 5:30. Hope to see you there, or, I will post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment